Had total hysterectomy due to endometriosis. Had been getting iron infusions. Severe back and shoulder pain, fatigue, bone pain. Cancer?

I am 47,female, and have had rare health issues, of late. I had a total hysterectomy at 26 due to endometriosis . I have never had a history of bladder or kidney infections but have had 2 in the past year. I have been severely anemic, over the past few years that have required me to have regular iron infusions every few months. I recently found out that my ESR rate is over 125. Cancer has been brought up. Dr. s are trying to get me to MAYO Clinic. I also have severe back/ shoulder pain and am very fatigued, bone pain in my legs and lots of numbness. What do you think ? What type of cancer could it be ?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012