Had total hysterectomy. Have no cervix, uterus or ovaries. On amoxicillin. Bled in pink. Yeast infection?

I had a total hysterectomy 3 years ago... I have no cervix , uterus , or ovaries. I am currently taking Amoxicillin for a sinus infection and think I may have a yeast infection . Yesterday after I urinated, I wiped and seen light pink on the toilet paper. I wiped and second and third time and there were bright red streaks of blood. It did not saturate the toilet paper. The fourth time I wiped there was absoultely no blood. I haven t seen anymore blood since that, not even in my panties or when I wipe. Could this be because of a yeast infection, or possibly wiping a little too hard?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012