Had total abdominal hysterectomy and BSO. Having post colital bleeding, bright red. Is it normal?

I had a total abdominal hysterectomy and BSO approximately 10 weeks ago. I waited the full 8 weeks before having sex, as instructed by my physician. Now, I am having post coital bleeding . The bleeding is not heavy. Starts out bright red, small to moderate amount and then lessens quickly to just pinktinged with few bright red spotting episodes and usually ends within about 24 hours. No pain. Is this normal?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013