Had tooth pulled. Gums painful, foul smell, yellow fluid dripping. What is going on?

I have prisher on the left side of my face. It started out where my gums were hurting where i had my teeth pulled two years ago. Then is was getting this rotten egg smell or solfa smell in my nose .. i will be setting here and my nose starts dripping this light yellow water fluid. My face is swollen around my eye and if i bend ove the presher feels like it is more from my mouth than my sinuses. I dont have bad breath like you would if you had a bad tooth so im confused.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013