Had tooth ectracted earlier. Had placed an autologous and synthtic bone. Is implantation possible?

10-11 years ago as a teenager I had tooth #8 extracted. I am an adult now living in Italy and was thinking to get a dental implant. Upon the initial x-ray the implantologist here was unsure if the extractionist had left some of the root behind. I contacted the office where the extraction happened and they said that all of the tooth was removed and he placed a an autologous and synthetic bone graft using Osteograf LD300. So I am okay for an implant with this bone graft?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013