Had tooth cleaning, tired joints since, slight headache. Took aspirin. Suggestions ?

Dr I had tooth cleaning this morning at 10:30 Within a hour or two after i felt very tired joints somewhat achy slight headache and fast pulse i took 2 aspirin and had lunch at around 2 as i was very hungry. Now it is nearly 6 pm and I still feel the same way. I get regular cleanings every 3 months and never had this before. No topical or injected anesthetic was needed or given. No tooth gum or mouth pain. The fast pulse concerns me. I am 53 female overweight over 200 but no diagnoses of any disorders. Should I go to emergency room?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012