Had tonsils, adnoids removed. Burning sensation, headache. Allergy related?

My son is 10 years old and has asthma & allergies. He has had his tonsils, adnoids removed and 2 sets of tubes when he was younger. Before he had tonsils removed he had a sinus scan and was said to have sinitis. He has complained since he was 5 years old about headpain/ burning sensation all over and he says it is there most of the time. He says when he has his mind on other things he doesn t notice it but otherwise it is there. He made a comment when he was 7 about he wishes he wasn t alive then his head pain would go away. I ve addressed it with his pediatricians, etc.. they believe it was allergy related. I took him to a chiropractor 2 years ago and she said he had pinced nerves in neck which can cause the burning sensation. When we were paying for adjustments over time it seemed like he was doing better. He tells us it is always there still. I m concerned that one day he may not be able to deal with it if we don t get an answer. My husband s brother committed suicide at 21 and had headache issues. What do we do next?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012