Had tonsillitis. Taken antibiotics. Developed rashes on vaginal area and anus. Using a &d ointment. Will it reduce?

I just was left the hospital 2 days ago for tonsillitis ... They had me on a lot of antibiotics while there and sent me hinge with some. My second day there i had diarrhea and ended up getting a rash .. I informed my nurse & doctor abut it and they gave me ointment to use but they didn t help now that I ve been home i believe it s spreading to my vaginal area i now have a mucusy discharge, and green pus around my anus ...should i return to the hospital or will this go away. I use baby wipes when i go to the bathroom and I m keeping a&d ointment on the inflamed areas.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012