Had tonsillitis. Hurts to swallow. Taking amoxicillin and augmentin. Further?

I am 27 years old. I was caught by tonsillitis when I went to the hottest place for field work and drink very cold water containing ice of there was no other drink option to drink when I got thirsty . Next day after I had taken that cold water, I felt head ache.On the second day, the head ache become severe, felt pain to swallow food and my body become weak. And it was on the second day I went to clinic and the doctor ordered me to take one 250mg amoxycillin three times a day at 8 hrs interval for a week. After it seem just to cure me during the last days of medication, it started to come back. Then I had consulted another doctor and he ordered me to take one 625mg augmentin twice a day at 12 hrs interval for 10 days. Again after it seem just to cure me during the last days of medication, it started to come back. Then I went to the second doctor who ordered me to take 625mg augmentin. After a thorough in the laboratory, he ordered me to take 1gm augmentin and 500mg vitamin C twice a day for 7 days. Again after it seem just to cure me during the last days of medication, it started to come back. Then I went to another third doctor and he ordered me bezantine once a day for two days. After that it seem good but has little feeling on one side of my throat . I am still washing it morning and night with a mixture of salt and lemons and eating fruits as my second doctor orders me to eat fruits containing vitamin C. I have never caught by such disease before. It was about 45 days since the pain has started. What shall I do?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012