Had tonsil stones, bleeding, strep throat, inflammation, unable to breath. Had blood test. Treatment?

Hello, I am 15 and I have been up the wall with my tonsils. I had tonsil stones then they started to bleed. I have had allsorts of treatment, sprays and antibiotics till then it got serious they was bleeding. I then had swobs and blood tests. My blood tests we're normal but I had strep throat. Another case of antibiotics took the inflammation down and I got rid of the strep throat. After my tonsils still bled and still had these smelly stones. I was referred to an ENT doctor they have now given me more tablets and medicine everyday for 3 months to get rid of acid in the stomach! Is this a waste of time? Should I demand for them to take them out, surely if this treatment works its not going to last for ever and this will need be a permanent thing as I have deep deep crypts in my tonsils... Just after a second opinion really as my parents are giving in hope listening to me any longer. Also I had a laryngoscopy the camera up nose and down throat procedure and now I am experiencing really bad sharp pain when i breathe in, in just one nostril, is this normal?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013