Had tonsil infection. Have nasal drip, swelling. Family history of lymphoma

Hi, I had an infection in my left tonsil a while back and antibiotics took the white spots away and the swelling went down a decent amount. It still looks larger than the other tonsil though. I have constant nasal drip, especially on the left side. I noticed that there might be another little bit of swelling beneath that left tonsil now, too. Thinking I need to go get it checked out again. It s really bothering me because my grandma was diagnosed with lymphoma again and I am paranoid. Thank you!
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013