Had toe nail infection and was removed. What medication to take to have it grow healthily?

Hello Doctor, I m having fungal infection and have been taking AF 150 mg tablets on and off for the past 3-4 months. Also my toe nail got infected and had to be surgically removed recently. Please advise me on what medication I need to take so that my toe nail grows healthy the next time. Do I need to continue with AF 150 and if yes, for how long? Or do I need to apply any anti fungal cream/lotion on my toe nail?Kindly advise.Thanking you in advance.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013