Had to undergo surgical abortion. Had blood clots later. Nauseated. Chances of pregnancy?

Yes I had to undergo a surgical abortion with d&c about a week ago for reasons that I couldn t help! And I wasn t really bleeding at first until yesterday I started bleeding extremely heavy and had big blood clots I mean they were huge! So I tried to call the planned parenthood and I got no answer so I went to the emergency room. They only gave me a shot to stop the bleeding but I was wondering could it be anything else that is causing this! I have no more symptoms of pregnancy as if I was nausea every morning and that completely subsided afterwards but I am so concerned that I could still be pregnant or try left something inside of me... Considering that I would never wanna undergo this percedure again!! Thanks!
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012