Had to take utovlan. Started bleeding before medication. Can I begin after periods stop?

I came on my period yesterday and was meant to be taking Utovlan as I am going to a festival for the weekend and dont want to be bleeding . However I started bleeding before I could take the tablets. Can I begin taking these to slow and stop my periods ? Today is Wednesday and I need to be finished by Friday , Thank you .
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
Dr. Purushottam welcomes you to HCM virtual clinic.
I have gone through your query.
I think I have understood your concern, I will try to suggest you the best possible treatment options.
As on now if you have already started your menses, you need not take any hormone pills.
Instead; to reduce and control your bleeding I will suggest use of Tab PAUSE MF 2 to 3 times a day.
This will make you comfortable in social situation.
I hope my answer helps you.
Wish you good health.