Had tiredness, vomiting, hunger, negative pregnancy test. Have irregular periods after intercourse

hello doctor i was married 6 month only.last month my wife say i have tired, vomit and lot of i have checked my doctor ,but doctor say no perganant,my wife menstruation stop 10days after only i checked.Afterthat i continue with my sexual activites .The next day she say menstruation started again. when i sex with my wife the next day menstruation started again my had irregularly came menstruation .pls advice thanks

Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013