Had tiredness, lethargy, dizziness, headache. Diagnosed with shingles. Had rashes on trunk area. Suggestions?

Hi Ihad a couple of weeks where I was tired, lethargic a little dizzy and headachy the a few vesicles appear ed and went after 10 days . Dr diagnosed shingles but too late for antiviral. The symptoms persisted an I notice that I was very grumpy, making bad judgements (too mouthy ) an a little photophobic. Today another 4 rashes appeared. Is a new bout go shingles and should I ask for antiviral treatment this time? They are not on the same side of the trunk area But I had a tram flap for abreast about 10 yrs ago ant I guessed some nerves may not be lying in ther original positions. The rashes I can cope with but not the lethargy, head issues, and innsomniac nights are not improving. Ant suggestions greatly appreciated. Jenny nz
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013