Had tingling in fingers and now feels numb. Had used meth. Related?

Been using meth the last 4 days, only used .2 which isnt alot. Today my right pinky and ring finger are numb on and off. I injured my funny bone a year ago which resulted in a frequent tingling in those fingers.. is this the same thing? They only tingled before, now its numb. I have been temporarily getting rid of it with hot water or stretching . But earlier when I came inside from a cigarette I could of sworn my right foot went numb and my left thumb went numb, but that possibly could of been anxiety/ paranoia as it didnt last for more than 10 seconds.. might of not even existed. Am I okay? Is it just nerve damage in my right hand? Bad circulation? Could it be a stroke? (please dont say yes if you dont legitametly think it could possibly be a stroke) I d say I am a very light user.. I dont use the drug in a hard manner. I have been eating, and sleeping. I havent smoked the meth in 3 - 5 hours. My BPM is 100. Im not light headed when I stand and Im not shaky. Am I just anxious and theres nothing wrong with me?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013