Had thyroid test result. Can any online doctor help me to read it?

Hi I am 59 wondering what the following results mean particularly if thyroid antibodies are high

Date 29.1.13 - results were
my anti thyroglobulin 184 kIU/L
anti-thyroid peroxidase T4 13.4 pmol/L
TSH 3.00 mIU/L
T3 3.9 pmol/L

On 5.10.12 results were:
TSH 3.78mIU/L
my anti thyroglobulin is 143 kIU/L
anti-thyroid peroxidase is my doctor has told me my thyroid function is sub optimal , can be affected by bowels ; to try gluten free...if no difference dairy free....??
told her I am sometimes constipated.....may not use bowels if unable to at a routine time
Please tell me if you can should I worry about those thyroid levels and how is your bowel linked to this

thank you
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013