Had thyroid glands removed. On Eltroxin. Having hairloss. On Trichoton Forte. Suggestions?

i was on divaa od for 8 months but 6 months back i stop taking that.i have got thyroid problem as well.few years back my thyroid glands are i am on elttroxin. i am now facing a problem of hairfall. i am male please sugest me somthing good.right now i am taking trichoton forte for past forty days.btu still there is hairfall.3 months ago i had taken trichoton forte for 1 month and stoped but it was effective for some time..
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013