Had thyroid carcinoma. Underwent surgery for removal of thyroid. Had ablation therapy. TSh reading 4.6. Indicative of thyroid carcinoma?

Hi Doctor. I was found affected from secondary papillary thyroid carcinoma , along with some nodes in my neck last year June. Then I underwent surgery which was done by Dr. Mohan Das in Madurai. During surgery My thyroid gland and the nodes was removed. After the Surgery I was asked to take Eltroxin 3 100 mcg tablets in empty stomach and Calcimax Forte 2 500 mcg tables a day after my breakfast and dinner respectively. When I checked my TSH level at that time it was 0.19. Then During November last year I underwent a Ablation theraphy for which I was given dosage of radio active Iodine and kept for Isolation for two days. Then after seeing my Nuclear scan report the doctor suggested me reduce the Eltroxin dosage from 300 mcg to 200 mcg. After reducing the dosage I took two TSH tests at an interval of 3 months. The First TSH reading was 2.5 and the latest TSH reading was 4.6. Is the latest TSH reading fine or is it the symptom of thyroid carcinoma again. Also please tell me Should I increase the Dosage..
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012