Had thrush and BV. Vagina sore, eyes hurt, headaches. What is going on?

I recently had thrush and BV at the same time and have now been treated but left very sore and have some broken skin on my vagina . I ve been back to the clinic as I worried this was something else but I was told to stop using Caneston as it has became an irritant and I was given Dermol lotion to use instead to help clear it up. I get thrush once a month and am currently seeing a specialist to find out why but then the last two days I ve had the most severe headache ever. I can t lift my head off the pillow and my eyes hurt. Its all over my head and the painkillers aren t helping. I get headaches a lot and have tried migraine tablets but they don t work. I ve never had one this bad. Could this be connected to the sores I have ? I m confused and worried and already had a week off last week due to pain down there I can t have more time off :(
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012