Had throat infection, tonsilitis. Took Cefuroxom. Having weakness, nervousness, pain in upper body. Reason?

I have been suffering from throat infection and tonsilitis and have been treated with Cefuroxom ( 1 gm per day) for 1 week..Now after 2 week, i am suffering from weakness...little nervousness while driving ( was not before never) abd twiking little pain on upper half of body.. I am 39 yers old male with no blood sugar , BP 130/ 84... working at SHELL Bangalore.. no history of illness other than mild gilbert syndrome
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012