Had throat infection, glans had wrinkles, irritated. Used vaseline. Had sex. Help?

WWW.WWWW.WW (this is a picture of the rash) Hello, I had unprotected sex with a stranger around mid-december 2011. I also had to take antibiotics a couple days later due to a throat infection. A week after the antibiotics, wrinkles and small bumps appeared on my glans (glands) (at the base). No pain or other symptoms. It did not look like this at all before. The two doctors I saw said it was not an std , although I never got tested for anything. A doctor told me to try vaseline, then ketoderm, then viaderm (irritating). Nothing worked. Then a dermatologist prescribed protopic for a couple of weeks and then fucidin for another couple of weeks. (She thought it could be lichen planus or maybe psoriasis ). Did not work either. Any insight? Should I take a new appointment (again!)? Regards, Alex.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012