Had three miscarriages last year, trying to concieve now, did TORCH, doc said results not threatening, Chlamydia Igg positive. Meaning?

hi. I had 3 miscarriages last year. Recently, before started to conceive again, I did TORCH. The results are as follows: toxo igg 0.13 and toxo igm 0.18; rubella igg 0.83 and rubella igm 0.25; cmv igg 500 and cmv igm 0.19; hsv 1igg 8.71 and hsv 2 igg 0.08; ureaplasma igg 1.35; mycoplasma igg 5.25. I understand from my doc that these results are not threatening for a pregnancy, is that right? Also Chlamidia Igg came 18.95 but not through swab test, what this means? is it a past infection or blood test for this is not relevant?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  102 Awaiting Answer