Had three miscarriages. Taking M2Tone after third miscarriage. Helps to prevent miscarriage?

I have had three miscarriages all occurring on the first two weeks of pregnancy. On my third miscarriage, my gynae prescribed M2 Tone which i took consistently for about one month. After that I have been taking M2 Tone for the past three months but very very inconsistently. I think i may be preparing for another some symptoms but too early to tell (I had sex on my fertile days) and have since been taking M2Tone consistently. Would it help me to prevent another miscarriage. Emar
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013