Had the implanon inserted, started to bleed, foul odor, bleeding a lot, ovarian cysts. Help?

I had the inplanon inserted about two months ago. All was well until I started bleeding on the 1st of January and I ve still continued to spot for about two weeks, this recent week I ve noticed a foul odor. I m not sure if its from the consecutive bleeding or something else. I had a pelvic exam a few months ago and nothing out of the ordinary was found. But now I am concerned because I am spotting for a longer time frame than I ever have and I have never had this kind of odor. I always have stomach pain and sometimes nausea but I have a history of ovarian cysts so I never think anything when I have abdominal pain , help please.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013