Had the PICC line put. Pressure to the chest and throat, pulled back PICC line. Is it still to long to hurt?

Hi! I had my piccline put in 2 dags ago. Since then there is like a pressure to the chest and up to the throat . The nurse have pulled the piccline out 1 cm, but the feeling is the same. Is the piccline still to long or what? Best regards Anna-Carin
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Yes it is likely that the line has not been inserted properly and i would like you to tell this to your doctor , it may have to be pulled out or re inserted.
Take care!