Had tetanus booster. Symptoms of swollen neck and pin prick in fingers. Is it side affects of tetanus?

I had a tetanus booster earlier this week, and I ve been reading that these are rare side effects, my left neck is swollen (but not lumpy), and my collarbone hurts like I bumped into something. Also, my left fingers have been getting jab-like pinpricks. Should I be worried about the swelling , and if it is due to the tetanus shot, how long, approximately, will it last? Thank you for your time! Rachael
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012