Had termination of ectopic pregnancy, ultrasound showed normal internal systems. When can I expect my next period?

hi myself deena & i had ectopic pregnancy which is terminate through the medicine on the last month, then in our ultrasound after 18 days doctor says that all the internal system are seems ok & we can try next pregnancy now. so i want to know can we try next pregnancy now, as we taken folic acid & other vitamins medicine as doctor prescribed. also i want to know that after terminate the ectopic pregnancy when the next period is arrive. pls advise urgently.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012