Had teeth extractions, another tooth broke, infection in gum, no pain. What can I take to relieve pain?

hi i had two teeth extractions on wedensday 2nd one didint come out easy :( by friday i went back had an infection i had the site cleaned and was given antibiotics and advised to rinse with salt water.Today the tooth next to the extraction has broke half way down horizontally along gum line i can see the brown inner of my tooth upper part is still intact and healthy that tooth was filled on wed it was a small hole..I am very concerened as if i haft to get it pulled it will effect my smile..Is their any hope for my tooth i have no pain from that tooth the infection on my gum is still their im day 2 of my 3 day course i am calling dentist on monday am i am an nhs patient aswell just looking for reassurance (starting to reslly dislike the dentist )

regards
carol
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013