Had tattoo arm, sore, raised, wrinkled for blue ink, using vaseline, johnson baby. Used clobetasol propionate previously. Continue?

I got a blue and black colored tattoo about 2 days ago on the bicep area of my dominant arm. It's sore, the skin around it is raised, and the blue parts are more wrinkly than the black parts. Now, this is my 7th tattoo, however this is only my 2nd with color. I have had a reaction to red ink in the past, which was successfully treated with clobetasol propionate. I still have a tube of that with me however I don't know if it's safe to use on such a new tattoo. To clean it, I have been using Johnson's baby soap and to moisturize it I've been using Vaseline advanced healing lotion (unscented) if that helps. Should I quit the Vaseline and start with the clobetasol propionate? Please advise.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013