Had taken treatment for scaling patches in groin and butt, recurring again. Is it psoriasis ?

i am 24 now,..when i was 22, i had scaling patches in my groin that extends to some portions of my butt. its like a fungal infection . i had it treated with otc anti fungal drugs. Since then i had it on and off so as my med treatment. In two years time, it wet off for like couple of months, now i have this again in my penis and balls,I also had scaling patches at my head which i think is infected thru scrathing. I am treating it with nizoral shampoo but still it doesnt work,..its not that itchy but since its scaling, im trying to peel it off causing it to bleed. is this a psoriasis or a yeast infection,..what else remedy could i use to get rid of this.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012