Had swollen painful knee. Now pain on ankle foot, swollen. Cant walk. X-ray, ultrasound normal. Suggestions?

Hi my left knee hurts and pops, its also swollen. I went to the emergency room and a xray of my knee was done, the doctor showed me my xray and said that I have the knees of a 25 year old, there is no artritis, and that I have a lot of cartilage. the next time 4 days later I came back because I could not walk on my leg at all, at this point a ultra sound was done and the doctor aid there is no blood clots. Now after 3 weeks, my knee, ankle and foot is swollen. It hurts when I bend it and it hurts when I straighten it
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013