Had swollen knee and baker's cyst on knee. Going for skiing. Should she use a knee brace?

Hi, a couple of years ago my wife had a swollen right knee , and also a baker s cyst on the knee which seems to have gone away (or is not noticeable or painful anyway at present) although she decided against having surgery for it. We are about to go skiing and wondering if she should have a knee brace and if so what type? And should she also have a support for the other knee? (which has been painful in the past - probably because she was putting extra weight on the left leg when the right knee was at its worst) Thanks, Chris
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013