Had surgical removal of craniopharyngioma, have amenorrhea. Getting frequent urination. Looking for online endocrinologist

Hi, I am looking for an online endocrinologyst for getting information and treatment for some complications which i have after surgical removal of craniopharingioma. I have increased urine production and high level of prolactine (57). Both were normal before the surgery. The surgery was performed 4 months ago. I also had several other hormone tests - all were within norms. Currently I also have amenorea, which started in September 2011 (the surgery was in January 2012) and I am 37 years old. Please let me know if online councelling with an endocrinologyst is available within this scope. Thank you. Iness
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012
Endocrinologist 's  Response
Dear ma'm, hi! yes online endo are available and i am one of them. high prolactin will come down with treatment, increased urination is a complication of surgery. need desmopressin for that. amenorrhea , hypothyroidism , hypocortisolism are other parts of the spectrum which need life long management by an endo. regards!