Had surgical abortion, periods stopped. Taken morning after pill after protected sex. Am I pregnant?

Dear Dr., I am 27 and I had a surgical abortion (D&C) 6 weeks ago (I was in 5th week pregnancy), but still have not got my period. One week after D&C I went for follow-up check up, my doctor said ething is ok and that he can even see new uterus issue being created. Until 5th week after abortion I had not have a sexual intercourse (only oral, my partner ejaculated outside my body). Last Saturday (23June) we had protected sex (condom), but I also took morning after pill to be sure. Now, I am still waiting for my period, but it has not arrived yet. I am totally freaking out as I do not want to go through the same again. And if I happen to be pregnant again (maybe some of the ejaculate went somehow inside), can I go to another abortion again so soon after? Please advise me. Thank you very much.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012