Had surgical abortion, pain in body, started heavy bleeding after. What could be happening?

hello i had a surgical abortion at week 9 last wednesday 20th february on that day i had large blood clots dr gave me methergin i didnt bleed than i took that medicine 4 days after that my bleeding starts again i had very painful eyes sometimes blurred vision and headache with headace and left arm and legs sometime in sudden pain in my back 1 day ago ihad heavy bleeding with large blood clots for about 5 to 6 hour and than it suddenly stops what happen is there any prblem
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013