Had surgical abortion after miscarriage. Seeing faint positive line during pregnancy test. HCG levels high from previous pregnancy?

hello,last month oct 17 had a surgical abortion due to missed miscarriage/ blighted ovum the procedure went so fine,and i didnt bleed that much too..the bleeding lasted for two days and wasnt feeling pains...after a week of the procedure i went back to see the doctor, checked me did the ultrasound and my dcotor told me that im fine and by next month thats is this month november i will be expecting my period and after that i can try to concieve again...but then me and my husband had an intercourse starting maybe i think oct 29 he ejaculated outside but he putted it back inside right after and after that day we did it again... i am supposed to expect my period by this week and i dont feel any symptoms of me to have my period, and tuesday nov 13 without thinking when i woke up i did hpt , when i saw it there wasnt any lines but after saw a very faint positive line...i did hpt again 14 afternoon around past 3 and showed the same thing,i did today this morning and showed the sme thing,not darker but it was only this some kinda shadow faint pink positive line..its not that dark as usual but you n see the line in it and its not that negative result that nothing in it. what could this be?? is it the hcg still high from the pregnancy las month?? what could this be? i called my doctor and they told me just to wait for two more weeks but as like as everybody i want to hear from other opinions too im from japan and hoping for your kind reply
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012