Had surgical abortion. Taken misoprostol for passing clots. Now have watery bloody discharge. Normal?

I had a surgical abortion 4 weeks ago, I had to return to the clinic due to passing big clots and pain a week after the surgical. I was given misoprostol and 3 days of antibiotics they said a clot had developed in my uterus and that it was a possibility for some. A week later I returned for and US and the clot had been expelled. I was told that I was fine. It s been 3 weeks and I feel fine, but yesterday I had a watery bloody discharge . I did have sex a week ago, Is this normal?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013