Had surgery to remove stitch marks. Still have scar. Remedies to lighten the scar?

hello I had surgery at my abdomen so many years ago. I have done surgery to remove stitches marks recently but I still got a dark scar and dots around scar and it looks weird. I asked my surgeon and he told me that it will take time to go. Can you please give me some suggestion to get rid off it or atleast lighten that scar? I am getting married and it looks wired like abortion that s why I am so scared.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012
hello, wait and watch for some period may reduce scar as ur surgeon said .we can also use remove the scar by contractabex ointment or vanish cream.the colouration can be reduced by using trioobloc or ban a tan in night and steriod like
momate in the morning