Had surgery to remove ovarian cyst. Having regular periods. Trying to conceive, missing periods. Home pregnancy test negative. Concerned

Hi,my name is Sophia and I m 28 years old. Last year I had surgery to remove an ovarian cyst and my left ovary was removed too. After the operation I went back to having regular periods. This year my partner and I decided to try get pregnant.We have being unsuccessful. I found out I haven t had my period for 2 months now so I took several home pregnancy tests but the results are negative. Please tell me what s wrong with s going to be 3months since I missed my period,should I take another test??
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012