Had surgery to remove cyst in ovary. Skin itching stopped. Is there any relation between ovarian cysts and skin problems?

Dear doctor, three weeks ago I had a surgery to remove two big cysts on my left ovary , I had always experienced skin itching and had been using lots of moisturizing products, after this surgery, my skin looks and feels much better, without itching, I don t need to apply any of these products anymore, is there any relation between ovarian cysts and skin problems? and how long does it take a cyst to grow large (8 cm)?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012