Had surgery to remove brain hematoma. On pace maker and taking sintrom. Loss of appetite. Any medication for this?

My father, 83 years old had an accident resulting in a brain hematoma . He had surgery in order to take out the hematoma. Also he has a pacemaker and is now starting to take his usual coangulant pills ( Sintrom 100mg).He is slowly recovering (we take short walks twice a day) and I try to keep a conversation with him so that he can slowly get back to normal, but he has a loss of appetite . He is taking a complex of vitamin B . How can he increase his appetite?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012