Had surgery to remove abscess from armpit. Fluid discharge. MRSA test negative. On antibiotics

i had surgery a couple of weeks ago to remove an abcess under my armpit, it is healing but is still leaking fluid that has a very foul smell. is this normal and if not should i go back to the er and what can they do for it, my mrsa test was negative but they did keep me in the hospital for 5 days to give antibiotics via iv, i was sent home with bactrum and am now out. i dont know what to do email YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012