Had surgery for spinal stenosis. Developed mrsa infection. Pain in the hip after anterior disc surgery. Need help

my husband,age 66, had disc surgery in MAY 2012 BECAUSE OF SPINALStonosis. he developed mrsa infection. was treated for 10 wks. then had s,i, joint surgery in sept. 2012. the fusion didnot take so in Dec. 2012 he had disc surgery, anterior, he has healed for the most part from that but still has severe pain in his hip and the front of his lower leg. isnot able to put much pressure on his hip and leg. he is just sick from so much pain. p;ease help.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013