Had surgery for sinusitis. Still having blocked nose, breathing through mouth. Any homeopathic remedy?

Hi, I am having sinusitis problem since I was 15 yrs old . Undergone operation at that time. Nose blocking is more, and I breathe more through mouth.hence drying of throat and its infection r common.recently was suggested to go in for operation again in ramiah college at Bangalore.was prescribed odimont fx. Kindly suggest .now aged 39. At night I perspire heavily and whole head gets wet. I am taking homeopathic med nw.kindly suggest
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013