Had surgery for rotator cuff tear. Severe pain. MRI showing tear of supraspinatus and tendinopathy. How did this happen?

on November 16 , 2012 i had surgery due to near full tear of the rotator cuff. during 3 months of therapy i complained of pain and the therapist told me that the pain was apart of healing and therapy. after, being in severe pain i requested for a MRI after seeing an doctor numerous times, i finally was sent for an mri and it came back positive finding for , full thickness tear of the supraspinatus with muscular retraction, severe tendinopathy of the anterior insertional fibers of the infraspinatus. how can this happen?suture anchors are present from prior rotator cuff surgery. the intracticular biceps is absent
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013