Had surgery for ovarian cyst. Pain on left ovary, on back, thigh. What causes this pain?

please any one help me i'm worried cause i had surgery for an ovarian cyst about 3 months ago and they removed the right one . About 2 months after the surgery I was having pain sometimes on my left ovary sometimes on the right side like a pulse sometimes on my back and my thigh i dont know what's going on, but my doctor said it was just from the surgery. i made about 3 times sonar for checking but the told my that the left ovary is good if nothing bad so what is this pain ???????? knowing that i'm engaged now
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013