Had surgery for nasal turbinates and deviated septum. Why did nasal valves collapse?

I had surgery for nasal turbinates and deviated septum in 2010 , in jan of this year I had nasal valves collapsed surgery to fix the valves . Not sure if I have a perforation septum , he told my parents I was fine but he mentioned some thing about a small perforation to me on the right side. I keep getting mucous retention cyst on the roof of my mouth it is there when the mucus just sits there , the nasal mucus just sits there . Unless I pick , pull or guide out , toss water in my nose to get the nasal mucus out and once the nasal mucus comes out the cyst in my month. Dose that have any do with ether other?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012