Had surgery for intestine collapse during childhood, taking Oracyn-k, if stopped I pass red urine, advised to take medicines till 30 yrs of age. Side effects?

Hello I am Ziaul from Bangladesh. I had an operation when I was little and it was for intestine collapse. After that I had regular fever and joint pains all over my body. My parents took me to a child specialist doctor. He suggested me to take Oracyn-K 250 mg two times a day before meal. And he also told to keep continue it until my age reach to 20. Everything seems to be normal but when I stop taking the tablets I face problem urinating it becomes red. Went to my doctor he told me to continue till my age reach 30. So, I want to know if it is ok and is there any side effects. What to do now. Thanks you Ziaul Asif Chowdhury.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012